Streaming is the strategy of delivering the video or audio contents over the internet. Live streaming of aerial videos is one of the hottest trends in sports, events, content creation and music industry. It’s as a result of increasing popularity of drones and advances in drone and drone filming technologies. There is a massive demand for aerial videos, and filmmaking and short-film industries, are thriving on the advances in consumer drone technology.
However, just how can we make videos and how exactly to stream them and above all, how to make money out of them film streaming vk. In this information, I discuss some of those issues and explain how exactly to setup a video streaming system, and how exactly to earn money from our video contents. What equipment should you employ, what software can be found and pros and cons of numerous platforms and services available to us for video streaming and marketing?
The demand for aerial videos:
Aerial videos come in huge demand in nearly every sector of life. People love to start to see the aerial views of sports and events from some unusual angles. Before consumer drones, it absolutely was extremely expensive to create such videos. However, now it’s dirt cheap to get some amazing aerial views. Also, agricultural imaging and industrial inspection of large structures are some the areas where aerial videos are increasingly being used.
The application for Live Streaming of aerial videos:
The drone owners can use their FPV (first person view) and VR (Virtual Reality) types of headsets to see some amazing outdoors when flying their drones. Now that is amazing with live streaming of those videos, thousands of other folks can experience the same effects from the comfort of these home. It’s the experience people want to have. You are able to fly your drone and share the view with thousand others.
Another wide scope application could be the streaming of industrial inspection videos to the control rooms and boardrooms of plants and companies. It’s usually carried out by small drone companies offering these services. This part of video streaming comes with an enormous potential, and in future, we could expect a significant growth in this sector.
Other applications include political and religious event streaming to show the aerial view of the gatherings. Also, news channels are utilizing live streamings for important events. Similarly, people want to stream the videos of these weddings to someone not attending and so on.
Aerial Live Streaming setup
You can use a helicopter for aerial photography, but we are referring to a cheaper version, so here we just discuss drones. Live streaming from drones remains a book technology. Some of the considerations for aerial live streaming are following:
- Live streaming services:
The very first thing you intend to decide is where you intend to live-stream your drone videos. Some of the live streaming services are YouTube Live, ustream, LivestreamTwitter’s periscope and Facebook live streaming service.
- The drone camera: Some cameras output the videos in a common way, but you’ll need a drone with a camera gives a clean HDMI output to manage to use live streaming services. If your camera doesn’t provide a clean HDMI output, you would have to find the right adapter.
- You then need an encoder which takes HDMI and transmits it on the internet.
- You can find two main protocols employed by streaming services. RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) and RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol). Have a go through the appropriate one for your service because the selection of the encoder depends on it. There is also HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) where you divide the video file into small segments and deliver it to a person via HTTP protocol.
- The broadcast standard (ATSC, NTSC, PAL, or SECAM) is another consideration while streaming drone videos on the services. You would need to stay with the specifications the service demand. Just go through the technical specification section on the website.
- Another consideration is the ability to transcode (in other broadcasting standards) and the latency of the platform (the delay in transmission) you are using.
- The web speed ought to be reasonable to manage to live stream the video.
- Some companies are making standalone solutions for drones that could be expensive, but if you are providing commercial services, you then might consider these solutions. One of many companies is Amimon. The business provides various products for enthusiasts and professional drone users. Two of these popular products are Connex and Connex Mini. However, their drone Flying Eye is actually a very costly thing to purchase! Another company is Newtek, and ustream recommends some of these devices.
- Also, if you intend to use high-end camera rigs or high-quality professional VR cameras and streaming cloud, you then might consider any products from companies like 360designs and wowza.
- Some live streaming service providers have their particular video streaming equipment which you can use if you intend to adhere to that specific company for your drone videos. It will save you some cash when compared to products from Amimon. As an example, livestream has Livestream Broadcaster Pro which is a device while ustream recommends some encoders as Ustream Certified Encoders and offers software called Ustream Producer and Ustream Pro.
- It’s good to try your stream on multiple devices before you begin streaming.
- You receive a link for your live video broadcast from your own service provider. You are able to send this connect to anyone to start to see the broadcast. You are able to follow instructions from the platform of your choice